In a previous post, I talked about 4 things you probably wanted to know before your bought your work from home internet program.
1. How much personal development you will have invest in addition to the program.
2. You probably wanted to know that you won’t make much money from the start.
3. You probably will have to buy additional training, products, services to help you get traffic to your website/blog, convert that traffic to leads, and then into a sale.
4. You probably wanted to know that you need staying power.
Here’s the link to that video – click here.
In this video, I will talk about personal development and the critical role it will play in your business success. Let’s be blunt, your mindset will always determine your level of success. What you have is a direct reflection of your beliefs, mindset, etc. It doesn’t matter which upline you belong to, whose program you bought, or how many blog posts you have. Stinking thinking will always yield stinking results.
If you still need more proof, then here are 6 articles on the subject of personal development and success.
1. Success.com – Rohn: Why Personal Development Is Critical to Success
2. Entrepreneur.com – The 3 Personal Development Goals Successful People Pursue Habitually
3. Ryan Robinson – The 6 Personal Development Stages That Took Me from Secretary to Self-Employed
4. Forbes.com – What Every Leader Must Know About Personal Development
5. Huffington Post – The Link Between Personal Development and Professional Success
6. Life Optimizer – Why Personal Development Is Even More Important
Let’s start to win by changing our mindset about wealth, success, money, abundance, our abilities to get things done, etc. We can do that faster by studying ourselves, taking action, and making course corrections.
Like, comment, and share!!!